02 March 2009

Midsem Exam & Assignment...

The things i hate the most is exam and assignment...Especially need to analyse journal which will make you headache... If more serious then will cause you migrain...
Hmm... 3 Mac 2009 : I got 2 midsem exam, one in the afternoon and another one at night... wahlau...吊颈都要透透气啦!!!!!!!!!

What to do?... The lecturer always give u surprises that can make your Uni life more 'interesting'... Haha... Now I stay awake 3am... Dont know wanna say its morning or midnight..Haha... Kononnya wanna study la... but what happen is Im updating my blog...haha... But sambil sambil tu I also got study la...
The notes is in front of me now...
Haha...

Afternoon de exam 50mcq and night de 100mcq... Read until you 'siao'...!!! Haha...
But most people said its easy mia paper... but for needto read also lu.. NO matter you read like window shopping or u read it with full attention...

Assignment!!! Like waves lo... come liao then come again... Haiks... what to do.. say what also no use.. Need to get it done and pass it up.. If not, NO marks!!! One more case study from Corporate Comm. class juz now... Lucky the lecturer extend the due date.. If not then there will be no sleeping time for this coming few days...
Haiks...

So, for all my buddies that facing the same situation as me then I wish you all best of luck and get great result nah...
And one more thing, pray for me also... Wakaka... Now gonna continue my revision already lu...

C ya soon...
Great blog coming up next...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment