17 March 2009

Spring Festival 2009...

me, wei lu and si yee..
suk jing, me n bing ming
suk jing n me..

chinese orchestra from keat hwa, A.Setar


The stage...

Eventhough a bit late but the environment still got bit feelu lu..haha..last nite my Uni de chinese MPP organized a spring festival in Dewan Muadzam Shah,UUM...
At first i tot i have no chance to go coz i din buy any ticket..but last minute my fren said dowan go then he ask me whether wana take over his place o not..
haha.. Apa lagi??? Ambik la!!!!
haha...
so i went last nite... Take some pics.. Not a lot..
Actually wana take a lot one but some of my frens back lu coz scare no bus...
hmm...
Below are my comment..haha..


FOOD : 5/10
Performance/programme : 7/10
Emcee : 3/10
Environment : 6/10
Overall : 6/10



But overall not bad le...
haha...
gonna share some pics v u guys..
more pics???
go view my friendster la..
haha...





No comments:

Post a Comment