22 February 2009

Kachi Spring Fest. 2009




OH my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew that im goin to perform for kachi spring festival 2009... I get this news during CNY holiday... Xiao Gui sms me n ask me wana join o not and i said why not... But actually im not so confident with my singing... and thats why i keep asking xiao gui : "are you sure that you want me to perform???how if sing out of key??"hahahahaha..
but some people said my singing is nice, some people said ok and some people said dont... haha... dont know why... So, afta back to campus.. we start practising... and i have drive bout 4km journey to go meet my friends and practice together...
After 2 weeks...
Its 21 Feb 2009!!! Its the day to perform... Omg..its getting nervous than usual... Haha... Maybe long time no perform and no go up stage liao... The last time I get up on stage is bout 7 months ago i think... That time is our 7.9 Group Of Coposer de Annual Concert...
haha....
Ain't NO Mountain high Enough!!!!!!!Nite fever!!nite fever!!!! haha... this is my first time performing CNY songs lu... Actually I found out that the feeling while performing CNY song better than modern or R&B or any latest songs... coz CNY song its easier to get the feeling and really enjoy it... Our performance is "wrap head wrap tail"... haha... translate it in mandarin..
wakaka.... we start it and we end it...
yuhoo... Nothing much i can comment bout our performance ... As long as all the audiences were entertained and enjoy our performance!!! ^^ So i Hope I still can perform in any occasion before I graduate...
haha... Anyone read my blog then if got any 'kang tao' bout performance then find me la...
must find me o.... ^^
heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment