20 February 2009

Why always happened on me??!!!!!!!

I believe every human being in this world got feeling...feeling about wat??? Feeling about love, caring and anything... Im sure everyone has this kind of feeling towards someone...
For me, i also have the same feeling... But the things i dont like is when you get to know that the person that u love already have their lover... My heart is like drop from the top of KLCC to the ground floor!!!! I hate this kind of feeling... And the most important thing is that for all this while, i treat that person damn nice, i try my best to do evrything for that person... but what i get is 'hurt'...!!!!
All of this happen when a friend of mine told me something bout that person... They have been together for 3 months...!!! And at this moment, my heart is really drop from top of KLCC till ground floor..!!! I sms that person and no reply... I sms again... No reply... haiks... I called... no answer...!!!
Why wanna treat me like this...???!!!!
What is my fault???!!!!! Why God wanna let us meet and dont let us be together...???!!!!!
I pray to God...Pls...I really cant take it anymore...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really dont know what else I can do... Maybe i just need to wait and cool down 1st...
But I cant!!!! Can you imagine, the one you love damn much is with another ppl now??!!!!!
For sure you "cant stand cant sit one"...!!!!! But what can I do??? I just can pray to God...
and pray that they will break up and come back to me!!!!! I didnt mean to do so... But no choice!! Coz i really really really love that person!!!!! Im sure u guys will do the same things as i did right??
Friends, do pray for me....

3 comments:

  1. 哎呀,不是每个你喜欢的人都一样喜欢上你的,这是事实。爱情这条路就是酱。试问有多少个情侣刚开始时都是两情相悦呢?感情是要培养的。她找到她的幸福,为何你不祝福她?虽然现在的你会很痛苦,但是,就学会放手咯~可能属于你的她还未出现呢?别强求。

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, who is that gal?? i want to noe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo...big head prawn...u sounds like pakar percintaan oni..
    haha...

    ReplyDelete