18 February 2009

Year 2009!!!

Yeah!!!! Finally i can have my own blog..before this i have some but i forget bout da password n etc...Somemore now i can online anywhere i wan coz I have broadband!!! kaka...thnx ti my sis... She din buy for me but she gave me money to buy..Wakaka... Actually i wanted to have a blog to share my life with everyone...and i always dream of having a blog that contain all the photos and some comment or words about food that i have explored...Its kind of "food blog"...haha...
Now i try to do that la...Wish i can do that and make u all starving when u guys view my blog...kaka...

Year 2009 gonna be tough year for me i guess or maybe a better year for me..who knows...haha...But there's lot of stuff that i need to do... I need to study hard but not so 'pia' coz know i wont study so hard one .. kaka...trying my best to enjoy uni life (coz my Uni is somewhere near hutan)... http://www.uum.edu.my Go visit this website la...
and u will get more information bout my Uni...Kaka...
Feel like just few months ago i entered Uni but now Im in Sem4 already... Haiks...
2 more sem to go...then go for internship and im a B.Comm(Hons) degree holder....
That time need to work lu....
Wish me all da best lu..
kaka...




-Prince Arthur-

2 comments:

  1. ceh.. u really wont so hardworking 1 la~
    u enjoy ur uni life along vf the food onli lo, c ur tummy!!
    but actually created a blog is quite good, sometime can use to release some feeling. so hope u wil always update ur blog la~ tata~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat la big head prawn... say me like tat...
    blekk....

    ReplyDelete